skip to main | skip to sidebar

Cora Comments

Out of the mouth of our babe.....

02 March 2009

"Does yogurt make you go pee or does it make you go poop?"

- Cora while eating yogurt before bed the other night. Just trying to figure out digestion.
Posted by Amy Tiemeier at 11:08 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Cora

Cora

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (12)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (35)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ▼  March (14)
      • Cora: "Mommy, I want to watch Barney."Mommy: "Cora...
      • Cora: " Mommy, does water have protein?"Mommy: "No...
      • "Chai, bye and die all rhyme!"- Cora's random stat...
      • "My Nook Gase eats bathroom doors. Yours eats lemo...
      • Cora - "I'm like a boy."Mommy - "Why are you like ...
      • Cora (in the bathroom): "Mommy, I need you."Mommy ...
      • " I like tv. I need a tv in my room."- Cora after ...
      • "Cheese rhymes with Jesus!"- Cora while eating che...
      • "Check in your room and her room and by the tv and...
      • "Look! It's like noodles!"- Cora commenting on my ...
      • "Well, I didn't know where my camera was, so I cam...
      • "QUACK, QUACK!"- Cora's response when the girl nex...
      • "To get more energy."- Cora's response to the ques...
      • "Does yogurt make you go pee or does it make you g...
    • ►  February (2)